We are a steadily developing company, creating cutting-edge MEMS Accelerometers for multiple applications which are an essential part of various aerospace, land, and maritime systems.
Our professional team is full of energetic and creative people creating state of the art Accelerometers – with us you can implement your professional skills into action and achieve career development opportunities.
Resume/CV can be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org
Research and Development Electronic Engineer
- Multidisciplinary work on developing and supporting a multidisciplinary system
- Leading development projects and experiments in various fields
- Design and analysis of experiments
- Development of test stations
- Implement product improvement features
- Development of a new product generation
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering from a recognized institution (specialization in control – an advantage)
- MATLAB experience – mandatory.
- Experience with electronics laboratory equipment.
- Ability to read circuits and understand schemas
- Both a team player and a self-learner
- Experience working with microcontrollers – an advantage
- Experience in C Embedded – an advantage
- Experience in LabVIEW – a significant advantage